Get To Know Morgan Wallen
Morgan Wallen has been climbing up the country charts, packing venues, and collaborating with some of country music’s biggest stars but you know all about that already. Here’s 5 things you probably didn’t know:
1. He was signed to Big Loud Records less than a year after moving to Nashville. He admits he wasn’t quite sure what was in store for him when leaving his home for Music City.
2. He considers his sister, Ashlyne, one of his best friends.
3. Wallen knew ‘Up Down’ was meant to be his song immediately and it was written by one of his best friends, Michael Hardy, who had help penning the song from Brad Clawson and CJ Solar.
4. He’s a huge fan of That 70’s Show.
Probably watching That 70’s show pic.twitter.com/5WsEt1kEQL
— morgan wallen (@MorganCWallen) February 26, 2018
5. Wallen began singing in front of an audience at the age of three and received a violin for his 5th birthday. He later learned how to play piano and guitar. His first big break in the music industry was when his mother signed him up for The Voice. He started on Team Usher, then he was stolen by Team Adam.
Stay tuned to Thunder106 all day for Cutting Edge Country from Morgan Wallen!