“Thunder 106 Cash Call and Artist of the Day Contest”
- Who May Enter: Contest is open to legal U.S. residents, who also must live in New Jersey, and who are age 18 or older as of date of entry with a valid U.S. driver’s license or government issued photo I.D., except the following classes of persons who are not eligible to enter:
- Employees, officers, and directors of Press Communications(“Sponsor”), their respective franchisees, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, printers, advertising, and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the design or execution of this promotion and the members of the immediate families or households of any of the above, whether or not related. “Immediate family members” includes, for purposes of this promotion, parents (including in-laws), grandparents, siblings (including stepsiblings), children (including stepchildren), grand children (including step grandchildren) and each of their respective spouses.
- A Prize winner under a previous contest run by the Sponsor within the past 30 days.
How to Enter: See the “Thunder 106 Cash Call and Artist of the Day Contest” Official Contest Rules below.
- Taxes: Prize winner(s) will be required to complete and return a W-9 form (if prize value exceeds $600), affidavit of eligibility, and liability/publicity release and present a valid U.S. driver’s license and social security card before prize will be awarded. Winners of prizes greater than $600 will be issued a 1099 form reflecting the value of the prize(s) and are responsible for paying all income taxes on prize(s). Failure to collect or properly claim any prize in accordance with these rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited for any reason, contestant will not receive any other prize substitution or compensation. Prize winners may be required to pick up their prize at the Press Communications, LLC studio office located at 2355 West Bangs Avenue in Neptune NJ. Winners must show legal identification and tax ID to claim prize.
- Additional Rules & Restrictions: By participating in this contest, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to this contest. In the event an entrant wins a prize and is later found to be in violation of these rules he/she will be required to forfeit the prize or to reimburse Sponsor for the stated value of the prize if such violation is discovered after winner has used the prize. Participation in contest constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade in any media worldwide without limitation or further compensation unless prohibited by law. False, fraudulent or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrant’s ineligible for any prize.
Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the contest or in the announcement of the prizes/prize winners. By accepting prizes, winners agree to hold Sponsor, and released parties (collectively “Releasees”), from any claims, losses, actions, or damages of any kind, whether actual, incidental or consequential, for injury (including but not limited to death), damages, losses or expenses arising out of or relating to entrant’s participation in this contest, or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any prize, or participation in prize-related activities (including but not limited to travel related thereto), and to assume all liability in connection therewith.
Releasees shall not be liable to any winner, entrant or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof by reason of any acts of God, any actions, regulations, orders, or requests by any governmental entity, equipment failure, terrorist acts, war, fire, unusually severe weather, embargo, labor dispute or strike, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, or any other cause beyond Releasees’ sole control. No more than the advertised maximum number of prizes will be awarded for any reason.
- In Case of Disputes: By participating, each entrant agrees that (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of New Jersey; (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this contest, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with this contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
- Withdrawal from Contest: An individual may request that the sponsor refrain from sending that individual any other sweepstakes or contest related mailings. To do so, they can contact Press Communications, LLC via phone at 732-774-4755 or via mail at email@example.com. An individual can also reverse the removal request by submitting a written request to receive such promotions to the above address.
- General Contest Rules and Terms. See thunder106.com/rules-regulations for details on the Company’s General Contest Rules available on the Company’s website.
- Contest Sponsor: This contest is sponsored by Press Communications, 2355 West Bangs Avenue, Neptune City, NJ 07753.
“Thunder 106 Cash Call and Artist of the Day Contest”
General Contest Parameters:
- Contest Period – October 4, 2021 through November 19, 2021
- Contest Hours – 8am, 12 noon, 3pm, and 5pm
- Prizes - $100 Cash Call
“Thunder 106 – Cash Call and Artist of the Day Contest” (the “Contest”):
Commencing Monday October 4, 2021 and continuing thru Friday November 19, 2021 (the “Contest Period”), Thunder 106 will be hosting the “Thunder 106 Cash Call and Artist of the Day” contest (the “Contest”). Listeners can register and enter the Contest via the Thunder106.com APP or enter online at https://thunder106.com/featured/cash-call/ (“Entrants”). An Entrant can also win a bonus $100 when they call into the contest if they can name the Thunder 106 Artist of the Day. The Artist of the Day can be found by visiting the Mikulka Group website at www.Mikulka-electric.com to obtain that artist information. During the Contest Period, Thunder 106 will feature $100 call-in cash prize opportunities to be awarded to Entrants during the 8am, 12 noon, 3pm, and 5pm hours each day Monday through Friday (the “Contest Hours”). Additionally, Entrants who register to enter the contest will be randomly selected to receive an Amazon Echo Dot, to be awarded throughout the Contest Period. At the conclusion of the Contest Period, all $100 “Artist of the Day” bonus contest winners will be pooled, and one winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) will be randomly selected to win a Mikulka Group 18-Kilowatt Generac Home Generator valued at $10,000 or alternatively can take an alternate prize of $8,500 in cash (the “Grand Prize”). Mikulka is solely responsible for the awarding of the Grand Prize along with taxation of the Grand Prize Winner.
How to Play - Over the Contest Period and during each of the Contest Hours, Thunder 106 will select one Entrant and announce their name on-air. That Entrant will then have 10 minutes to call-in to Thunder 106 at 732-776-5555 when they hear their name. An Entrant who calls within the 10-minute time frame will earn $100. If that Entrant can also identify the Thunder 106 Artist of the Day, they earn an additional $100. Over the balance of each day during the Contest Hours, other Entrants names will be called during the Contest Hours. If each succeeding hour an Entrant fails to call in within the 10-minute timeframe, the earlier Entrant who did call in within the 10-minute timeframe will accumulate another $100 (or $200 if they identified the Thunder 106 Artist of the Day) for each successive Contest Hour(s) of that day where there was no other winner. Potentially a maximum award of $800 per day can be earned by an Entrant (computed as follows: 4 Contest Hours per day x $200 = $800). By way of example, assume during the 8am, 12 noon, and 3pm Contest Hour no Entrant / listener called in to win and then during the 5pm Contest Hour an Entrant / listener hears their name and calls in within the 10-minute time and properly identifies the Thunder 106 Artist of the Day, then that Entrant / listener would earn $800 ($100 for calling in within 10 minutes plus $100 for identifying the Thunder 106 Artist of the Day x the daily 4 Contest Hours). The Contest can carry forward from day to day thereby expanding the overall grand prize winnings.
The Company is not responsible for technical issues arising from email delivery including but not limited to blocked emails, participant entry error, third-party technical issues, loss or prevention of email reception due to service interruption, user or third-party security settings, provider or email client filters such as promotional, spam, junk or any additional category. Listeners may be listening via the Station’s web stream on the Internet. In this case, please be advised that you may be listening to a delayed stream of the radio signal, which may vary depending on your computer’s memory capacity and the speed of your internet connection. Additionally, the web stream is provided through third parties and service may be periodically interrupted. For that reason, we strongly recommend that you turn on your terrestrial radio to the Station to participate in any call-in contest to be sure you are participating in “real time.” The Company assumes no responsibility for contestants not making timely phone calls to the station as a result of the delays in the Internet stream.
Entrants registering online agree to receive emails from Thunder 106, Press Communications, LLC or Contest sponsors. If a participant has entered the Contest, they agree to the opt-in opportunities provided from third parties, that may or may not be associated with the “Thunder 106 Cash Call and Artist of the Day” Contest. Any entrant understands and acknowledges that information (including entrant’s personally identifiable information) provided as part of the Contest will be collected independently by the Company and the third-party providing the opt-in opportunity and may be used individually or collectively by Press or the third-party (subject to the respective terms of their individual respective privacy policies). Participants may opt-out at any time through the "Unsubscribe" link contained in promotional emails. Opt-out does not diminish or improve chances of winning.
Additional terms apply. See https://thunder106.com/rules-regulations/ for details.