Loading Events

Saint Bernadette’s Knights of Columbus Trunk or Treat

October 20 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

Join Thunder 106 at Saint Bernadette’s in Parlin (20 Villanova Road) from 6 PM to 8 PM for their Trunk or Treat!

There will be raffles, music, food trucks and your chance to win awesome Thunder 106 swag/prizes! The entrance fee is $20 and 80% of proceeds will benefit St. Jude Children’s Hospital, with the other 20% going towards Saint Bernadette’s.

For registration, go here !


Saint Bernadette’s Knights of Columbus
20 Villanova Road
Parlin, NJ United States
+ Google Map
  • This event has passed.